Do you think that some diseases can have advantages? If so, tell them to us!
If I was to become a scientist what advice would you give me? (3 Comments)
if somebody has cerable pulsy would it ever be possibal for them to be able to use there body normaly again? (3 Comments)
how can unhealfy food affect ure blood streem
can a dieses affect ure blood systam and if so how do u fink tht it can kill them
who getspaidn the best ? (1 comment)
And the winner is... (4 comments)
why is it we no more about space than under the sea (3 comments)
so if tennagers dont drink they have more chance of not loosing memeorie but developed tennagers will not loose memory (1 comment)
Third To Leave Is... (2 comments)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?